Review: Ridgeview Station by Michael Trant

Ridgeview Station is a rollicking yarn about rural Australia. Peter and Kelsie Dalton bought Ridgeview Station a five years back and now live there, along with Kelsie's parents. Life at a station is tough, and full of plenty of unexpected ups and downs, but the Dalton's are the kind of family who have what it takes to make it work ...

This was a fairly slow read for me, though I still found it quite enjoyable. In all honesty, it was nice to read a book about rural Australia where neither romance nor crime was the main focal point.

Recommended.

I won my copy of Ridgeview Station in a competition run by Dymocks Adelaide some time back. 

This book was read as part of the Aussie Author Challenge 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?