Friday Funnies: Bugs Bunny Comics


When we were kids, my brothers and I used to find these old Bugs Bunny comics like the one featured above floating around our local secondhand shops all the time. Many were bought, read and traded with other neighbourhood kids, a few fell apart and I think I may still have one or two packed in a box somewhere. I remember the covers better than the comics themselves, though they must have been enjoyable enough if we kept buying them. I cannot recall ever seeing a brand new one, or buying one from the Galactic Trading Post (a comic shop in Twin Street, Adelaide, where my uncle worked in the late 1980s and early 1990s,) so it is probable that they stopped printing them in Australia well before then. If anyone has any information on these old comics, feel free to share in the comments section. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself