Writers On Wednesday: O.N. Stefan

Welcome back to Writers on Wednesday. This week, I am chatting with O.N. Stefan, author of The Deadly Caress ...



Tell us a bit about yourself …

I live in Sydney, Australia and find inspiration for the characters in my books from everywhere and anywhere.  The car chase scenes are from memory because as a child, I witnessed many car accidents as I lived near a bad T-intersection. Nearly every weekend vehicles miscalculated the sharp corner and either ran into a light post, an oncoming car, flipped over or spun out hitting other cars in the process. My dad would run over to see if an ambulance needed to be called as they were the only family in the street to have a phone. He'd take blankets over if anyone was badly injured and I would help him. 


Tell us about your most recently published book?

The Deadly Caress is a fast-paced story set in California. Suspenseful and thrilling, it is holds a mystery that Amanda Blake, a freelance photographer, must unravel. 

Amanda tracks down her birth mother the multi millionaire Jean Campbell. Hours after her arrival, Jean is murdered. 

Amanda sets out to discover her mother’s killer. Her quest takes to Australia to find the man she thinks holds the answer to the killer’s identity. While visiting this man, she has to run for her life under a hail of bullets. Someone will stop at nothing until she is dead. If she thought things were bad enough, they are about to get much worse. 


Tell us about the first time you were published?

I was excited when I had my first short story published in New Idea several years ago.

As writer, what has been your proudest achievement so far?

My proudest achievement was launching The Deadly Caress on kindle.

What books or writing projects are you currently working on, if anything?

Currently, I am editing another thriller that will be published early next year.

Which do you prefer? eBooks or Paper Books? Why?

It doesn’t matter for me as I like both. For ease of transport, I would take my kindle on holidays.

Indie Publishing, or Traditional Publishing?

I think Indie publishing is overtaking traditional publishing. So many new authors would not have been read had it not been for ebook publishers.

Links

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/olgaolha
Web site: http://onstefan.weebly.com 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Deadly-Caress/543137822419408 
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20967943-the-deadly-caress
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/464363411552187153/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself