2021 Reading Challenges

 I think we can all agree that 2020 has been a year like no other, and many people will be glad to put it behind them. Reading wise, it was a strange year for me and I did not progress as well with some of the reading challenges that I signed up for as I would have liked. Even so, I have decided to sign up for two reading challenges in 2021, The Nonfiction Reader Challenge and one that I have been doing for so long that it feels like an old friend, The Aussie Author Reading Challenge.


The Nonfiction Reader Challenge


Hosted by Book'd Out the Nonfiction Reader Challenge is to encourage readers to make nonfiction a part of their reading experience. I have to admit, I don't read a lot of nonfiction. In fact, I can probably list all of the nonfiction books I have read in the past five years on both hands. Consequently, I am signing up in the Nonfiction Nipper category, which asks participants to read three nonfiction books from any of the twelve listed categories. I'll decide which categories as I go. 


The Aussie Author Reading Challenge 2021


Hosted by Booklover Book Reviews, The Aussie Author Reading Challenge is now in its 12th year! The objective of the challenge is to showcase the quality and diversity of Australian authors. There are four levels of participation, and readers can choose the level that best suits them. Although I didn't read as many books for this challenge as I would have liked in 2020 and I fell just short of meeting the requirements I am going to try for Emu level once again.

I look forward to joining others in both challenges and sharing my reading journey with you all. Good luck, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?