Aussie Author Challenge 2020



Exciting news! The Aussie Author Challenge is back in 2020. Hosted by Booklover Book Reviews, this challenge is now in its 11th year and remains my favourite reading challenge.

Once again, I will be taking part and am looking forward to discovering some great new Australian books and authors. 

One of the best things about this challenge is the flexibility--there are many different ways to participate and there are many different levels, based on what is right for you. You don't even have to be a blogger, you can link straight to your Goodreads reviews. On a more personal note, I will be aiming for Emu, which is a new level that has been introduced to the challenge this year. 

During 2019 I read and reviewed 26 books for the Aussie Author Challenge and, for the first time, had the privilege of reading and reviewing a book written by a family member. (Lucky for me I genuinely enjoyed it and had no trouble at all writing an honest review.) I also discovered many new authors, and was reacquainted with some old favourites. Sadly, though, this was less books than in previous years as I have been quite busy with a number of other projects, from podcasting to polishing a couple of manuscripts in the hope that they may be good enough to submit to publishers in 2020.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?