Love Story Volume 1


I'm a little late mentioning this one, seeing as it was released just in time for Valentine's Day, but I'm thrilled to report that I've had a short story included in Love Story Volume 1, an anthology of short stories, poetry, illustrations and photographs that was published by Elephant House Press, a new Adelaide Based independent publisher. Unsurprisingly, the anthology features a whole lot of love stories, from funny, to tragic to the ones that downright make readers feel warm and gooey inside.I've read all of the story and poems, and enjoyed all of the photography and artwork, and I think that you'll enjoy them too.

Love Story Volume 1 is out now from Elephant House Press

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself