Writers on Wednesday: Armand Rosamilia

Welcome back to Writers on Wednesday. This week I'm chatting with US author Armand Rosamilia ...



Tell me a bit about yourself …

I am super sexy, super interesting and (obviously) super humble. Here is my official bio thingy…

Armand Rosamilia is a New Jersey boy currently living in sunny Florida, where he writes when he's not watching the Boston Red Sox and listening to Heavy Metal music... and because of him they won the 2013 World Series, so he's pretty good at watching!


He's written over 100 stories that are currently available, including a few different series:



"Dying Days" extreme zombie series
"Keyport Cthulhu" horror series
"Flagler Beach Fiction Series" contemporary fiction
"Metal Queens" non-fiction music series



He also loves to talk in third person... because he's really that cool. He's a proud Active member of HWA as well. 



You can find him at http://armandrosamilia.com for not only his latest releases but interviews and guest posts with other authors he likes!



e-mail him to talk about zombies, baseball and Metal: 





Tell us about your most recently published book?

The last book I released was for AK Waters Productions LLC called Zombie Football. Here's the description: The Big Show is the premier football event of the year, and one the Russians feel would be the perfect place to begin their attacks. 


Two former friends, now rivals, pitted against one another on the playing field, are forced to fight the madness when the SVR's plans are unleashed... and a zombie horde takes over the stadium!


Zombie Football: 

Tell us about the first time you were published?

It was back in the 1990's and I had a short story, "Beastie," that was published in a zine. It was no payment and the zine itself was a side-stapled thing on Xerox paper, but it was the kick I needed to keep this writing thing going.

As writer, what has been your proudest achievement so far?

Being able to go from a writer who has to dance around a 50 hour a week retail management job to full-time writer, able to pay my bills and live comfortably on my sales.

What books or writing projects are you currently working on, if anything?

I am always working on 5-6 projects at once. Right now I am writing Dying Days 4, in my extreme zombie series, as well as two projects for a Hollywood company, a contemporary fiction short story and a horror erotica piece. Always busy.

Which do you prefer? eBooks or Paper Books? Why?

I love both! eBooks have made it quite convenient to sell a ton of books, but I still get excited whenever one of my books is in print. I put a copy up on my shelves.

Indie Publishing, or Traditional Publishing?

Indie for me. I am a hybrid author, releasing books via small-press publishers as well as self-publishing, and through a Hollywood publisher with the intent to make movies and TV shows from my books.

Aside from your own books, of course, what is one book that you feel everybody should read?

Watership Down is my all-time favourite book, by Richard Adams. It is brilliant.

Finally … is there anything you would like to say to your readers in Adelaide, Australia?

I want to thank the people of Australia for AC/DC and everything else…



Authors Supporting Our Troops event: 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself