Review: Candy and the Cankersaur by Jason Sandberg

I do not usually review children's picture books, but when I received the review request for this one, I just couldn't resist. (The title drew me right in.) Candy and the Cankersaur is a picture book for kindle, suitable for reading aloud or one that kids in kids in the upper stages of junior primary would like to read alone. It tells the very cute tale of Candy, a little girl whose Dad buys her a pet dinosaur. And then the boy next door gets very jealous, leading to some surprising complications.

This is a fun tale with a good moral, though there are a few "big" words in places for a picture book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself