An Update ...

Wow, just wow.

I cannot believe how much is going on in my little corner of the web at the moment. I was thrilled to be chosen as a feature blog for Feature and Follow Friday and have been completely overwhelmed by the number of new followers (and hopefully friends) that I have made. I haven't had a chance to return the favour and visit everyones FF yet, but I hope to do so in the next few days.

In other news, congratulations to Ruty, the winner of the Being Abigail giveaway, who has already been contacted via email. Thanks to everyone who entered.

I received a proof copy of Behind the Scenes on Saturday. It looks good so far, so hopefully the official launch can go ahead in April. Keep your eyes peeled for a possible giveaway ...

In review related news, I received a copy of Forbidden Sister by V.C. Andrews in the mail today, which I am looking forward to reviewing. Word is, this one is better than some of the recent V.C. Andrews novels, so fingers crossed I'll be able to give it a good review. But either way, I will be honest in my review. I'm also hoping to post reviews of Gabriel's Rapture by Sylvain Reynard and Cora's Heart by Rachel Herron later this week. And you know, whatever comic related news of commentary takes my fancy and hopefully I'll have an interesting topic for Think Out Loud. I'm also working on my column for Spiritual Wisdom Magazine, so it looks like I'll have a busy week ahead.

Kathryn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself