Feature Follow Friday



Yeah! It's time once again for Feature and Follow Friday, an awesome weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkie designed to help like-minded book bloggers connect. This week's all-important question is:

Q: Activity! Who do you want to be? If you could choose any character from a book. What do you think that character looks like and what do you have in common?


This is an interesting question. Clearly, I am that delightful darling, Severus Snape, owing to the uncanny resemblance between myself and Alan Rickman. See:

Kathryn
Snape















What is that camera doing in front of half of Snape's face? Okay, in all seriousness, I don't know how to answer this question. I think that family and friends have compared me to Jo March from Little Women, or more specifically Winona Ryder's portrayal of Jo March in the 1994 film adaption of Little Women, which can be summed up in part here:




Ahh, the young writer with big dreams and secret insecurities. Jo is the most independent and strong-willed of the four March sisters and pays a heavy price for her dreams and independence. It is Jo who watches her childhood friend marry her bratty sister Amy who is, in many ways her polar opposite. Even though Jo had the intelligence to know that a relationship with Laurie would never work, being cast aside for her younger, prettier and less intelligent sister still hurt. 

Who is your choice? Feel free to post a link below.

Comments

Naomi Hop said…
You crack me up!! What is that camera doing there?? Lol!! Little Women is a great book to pick a character from!

Here's My FF!
Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
New Follower :)
Judith said…
Ha, I love the first answer! The resemblance is incredible ;)
I haven't read Little Women, but Jo sounds like a pretty good person to be! Great pick and I hope you have a happy Friday :)

Here's my FF!
Liesel K. Hill said…
I <3 Snape, but I don't think I'd want to be him because his life was just too dang sad! Love Little Women, too! :D Great choices. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D
Kathryn White said…
Thank you! Little Women is a favourite of mine. Glad you liked it.
Kathryn White said…
I definitely recommend Little Women. Had an excellent Friday and hope you did too.
Kathryn White said…
I agree--I love Snape, but I sure as heck would not like to be him.

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself