Friday, 30 November 2012

Feature and Follow Friday


Woot! It's time once again for Feature and Follow Friday, that completely awesome meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkie that is designed to help like-minded bloggers connect and share their opinions on all things bookish. This week's all-important question is:

Q: Activity! Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.


Okay, my crush is Jon Arbuckle from the Garfield comics. I mean who could resist a guy like this:


Just kidding! My to-die for crush, as many of you will know already is a Mr Fitzwilliam Darcy from Jane Austen's wonderful novel, Pride and Prejudice. And I always imagined that he looked like Colin Firth, even before I saw the BBC television adaption with Colin Firth. But just because I cannot get enough of this particular individual, I'm going to post a picture:


Mmm, lovely ... So who is your book related crush?





13 comments:

  1. I see Darcy almost everywhere and I STILL forgot about him! Terrible.
    New follower! Happy Friday!

    Judith @ Paper Riot

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Mr. Darcy and Colin Firth is the perfect actor for it!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colin Firth. I constantly want to congratulate him on his acting skills and genes. Wonderful person. Life ruiner. All the same. XD

    Patricia // My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mr. Darcy. Great crush pick. New follower. Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww lovely choice :)

    Old Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, from a new follower!

    Mr Firth is certainly mighty tasty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm Mr. Darcy! Who doesn't have a crush on him? :D

    I’m a new follower by GFC. You can find my Feature and Follow here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so much support for Mr Darcy. Thanks to everyone who has commented, nice to see some new faces, as well as some old favourites. I'm looking forward to checking out each of your FF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, Colin Firth is perfect as Mr. Darcy.
    Great pick!

    New follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I'm glad someone finally, finally commented about Jon. Will cruise over and look at your FF :-)

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete