Friday, 10 August 2012




It's time for another Feature and Follow Friday. It's been a little while since I participated in one of these, so for those of you who don't know, Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkie's View designed to help like-minded bloggers to connect. This week's all important question is:

Q: What would you do over if you were to start your blog again from scratch?


Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing. Every thing that I have done on on this blog, the good, the bad and the ugly, have helped me to grow and develop as a writer. 

Then again, maybe I would have researched more words that rhyme with spider for that little feature on the sidebar. Suggestions, anyone?

16 comments:

  1. Hi! I just stopped by your blog! :D Nice answer, by the way.
    +1 New Follower via GFC! :)

    ~Tiffany@Read, Breathe, Read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiffany! Thanks for the comment and follow. Will have to check your link out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suck at rhyming, but try lighter, maybe? New Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your answer!

    New follower via GFC.

    Ensconced in YA
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-6.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Will stop by your blog.

      Delete
  5. Love your blog :D **NEw Follower via GFC**
    ghost rider..I have no idea where that came from lol.
    bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, spider/ghost rider. I like it!

      Delete
  6. Chider? As in one who chides? Hmmm, not sure if that's a word...

    I'm a new follower via GFC. My blog is nickieanderson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chider is indeed a word. Thank you!

      Delete
  7. Great Answer! I'm a new GFC Follower! :)
    My FF
    ~Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! I'll check out your blog soon.

      Delete
  8. Hi! Your answer was great!(: I'm a new blogger! Mind checking out my blog?(: And maybe possibly follow?(x

    New follower!
    simple-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will check out your blog. Thank you for the link.

      Delete
  9. Yeah I know what you mean. Everything you learn as you're starting and stuff ends up being all for good, so it's all worth it in the end.

    New follower from the blog hop!
    http://thefictionconniption.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, exactly. Everything I've done so far has been a big learning experience for me. Thanks for the link, I'll be sure to visit your blog.

      Delete