Friday, 15 June 2012

Feature Follow Friday



Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkie's View designed to help book bloggers meet and connect. This week's all important question is:

Happy Father's Day! Who is your favorite dad character in a book and why?

Hmm, decisions. My favourite Dad character is the tough but always fair Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird. Not only does this man live by his principles, regardless of what others may think of him, but this middle aged lawyer had quite a difficult job at home, raising two spirited children.



5 comments:

  1. I haven't read To Kill a Mockingbird :( it is on my wishlist though :)

    Here is my FF
    Lauren from Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose Atticus Finch, too. I'm following you, my blog is at http://365-books-a-year.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Definitely agree with Atticus. He is as wise and kind as they come.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete