Versatile Blogger Award


Well, well, look what I've got. JLT was kind enough to nominate me for the Versatile Blogger Award, which you can see more about here. Part of the deal is that I'm supposed to nominate fifteen blogs, but I'm going to bend the rules a little on that one. I know that a lot of bloggers are busy and don't always have time to accept the award, so instead of nominating anyone, I'm going to strongly encourage you to check out my list of favourite blogs, which appears on the sidebar. I will, however participate in the other part of the exercise and tell you seven things about me:

1. I live in Adelaide, Australia. But you probably knew that. An addiction to Frog Cakes and Haigh's chocolate is always a dead giveaway. For those of you who don't know, a frog cake looks like this:



2. I have just completed a novella titled Outside in the Rain. It was inspired by a question on Yahoo! Answers.

3. I have some hearing loss in my left ear and some scarring on my eardrum.

4. According to the Myers-Briggs personality test I am an INTJ. Less than 1% of the female population have this personality type and it is the least common overall. I've either won or lost the great personality lottery, depending which way you look at it. 

5. My favourite Looney Tunes character is Daffy Duck.

6. When I was a kid, one of my big brothers convinced me that someone at the local milk factory was putting live goldfish in cartons of milk and that people were choking on them. Naturally, he told me that just as I was about to drink a glass of chocolate milk.

7. Despite being thirty years old, I still have one of my baby teeth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peppermint Patty: I Cried and Cried and Cried

Who Else Writes Like V.C. Andrews?

Phrases and Idioms: Tickets on Himself